While we love that we have so many wonderful customers all over the globe, this Saturday's Yarn Shop Day is a special reminder that baa ram ewe is a Local Yarn Store first and foremost: it's at the heart of our whole business from the back room team who work on all our trade, accounts and production, our online team who pick, pack and ship your parcels right through the shop floor where you can meet, sit, browse and get advice from us.
We'd like to thank you for supporting us and enabling us to keep the shop going for almost 10 years- every single purchase you make helps us to continue what we do. We've already introduced free shipping to our online customers when you spend over £50 (UK) or £75 (international) and this month we'd like to give something back to our in store customers: spend £30 or more with us and we'll give you your choice of any of our beautiful baa ram ewe design books absolutely FREE!- click here
to have a browse of our full range. This offer will be available for the rest of May only, so pop in and take advantage! Plus, all day this Saturday you'll be able to get DOUBLE LOYALTY POINTS on any purchase you make in store!
Not able to pop in? Want to cheer us on in a different way? We've also come up with 5 ways you can support us FOR FREE!
* Been for a visit in the past? Did you leave us a review on Trip Advisor? If not you can do so here
* Bought something lovely from us? Tell everyone about it by leaving a product review on our website. It's on each product page of ours- just click on the 'write a review' on the bottom right of the page.
* Got crafty friends? Are they fans of local/Yorkshire products? Tell them about us! We love it when customers tell us they have been recommended by a friend.
* Do you spend time on Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter? Make sure you follow us using the links below, and every like or share goes a long way to spreading baa ram ewe love :-)
* Do you have a different LYS? Do they carry our yarns? Wouldn't it be lovely if they did? Pop in and chat with the owner- do they know we sell to retailers too?
Finally, there are just a few spots left on our special Yarn Shop Day 'Ravely 101' session
with our Joelle. Get top tips and help on maximising your Ravelry account to get the most out of this wonderful resource made up of 7 million crafters worldwide. Places are free but you do need to book