This wool wash bar, made in Cumbria by Maria, is perfect for hand washing your woollens. It contains lanolin and Jersey milk which leaves your garments feeling wonderfully silky soft. The bars are available with or without the subtle fragrance called "From the Top of Bell Wood" and will brighten up your woollens with a delicate fresh scent of daisies and pine.
All bars are wrapped in Soap Dairy's greaseproof paper and the 50g bars come in a handprinted canvas bag. Inside the bag are instructions on how to use the soap. These bags can be kept and reused while the greaseproof paper recycled or composted, so zero waste!
Ingredients: Sodium rapeseedate (rapeseed oil), Aqua, Lac (Jersey milk), Lanolin, Sodium lactate, Titanium dioxide, parfum.
How to use your wool wash bar:
1. Add lukewarm water to a bowl or sink large enough to fit your project.
2. Wet the wool wash bar in the water and build up a good lather.
3. Leave the bar out of the water to dry naturally.
4. Swish the water to disperse the soap before adding your wool project.
5. Leave your project in the water for approx. 20 mins but you might want to turn it over so you know it’s been fully submerged.
6. Gently rinse in a fresh bowl of lukewarm water and dry flat.
Ingredients: Sodium rapeseedate (rapeseed oil), Aqua, Lac (Jersey milk), Lanolin, Sodium lactate, Titanium dioxide, parfum (optional).